Orders take 3 to 5 business days to process and ship
Orders take 5 to 14 business days to deliver based on your location.
We currently ship everywhere in the US, Canada, and the UK
Yes. Contact us within 24 hours of placing your order and we will cancel it.
No. Since all our products are custom made and personalized we are unable to accept returns. However, if you have any issues with your order please contact us and we'll be happy to work together to come to a solution.
Contact us within 2 weeks of receiving the order and we'll be happy to send a replacement.
Size is totally up to the person ordering, its a personal preference. These sizes are most commonly ordered for the different crafts: Wreath Letters - 10" to 14" tall, Single Door or Wall Initial - 24" to 42" tall, Children's Names for Above Cribs and Beds - 6" to 14" tall, Wedding Letters as Guestbooks - 20" to 24".
For SMALL TO MEDIUM SIZED LETTERS:
- 3m double sided tape wall hangers.
- Double sided foam mounting tape works great.
- Hot gluing ribbon to the back and then hang it on a nail.
- You can use dots of hot glue on the back of the letter and adhere it directly to the surface you are hanging it on. (not the wall)
- Place finishing nails into the wall in a pattern that the letter can hang on.
- Spray Adhesive can be used for attaching to crafts.
- Liquid nails works well if you want to permanently attach it to a surface or craft. (will damage walls)
- Sawtooth hanging hardware that can be found at any local hardware store, is good for limited damage to a wall.
- Double sided foam mounting tape is very strong.
The best for finishing your letters is applying a nice primer first, and then applying a coat of your favorite latex or acrylic paint! It's really that simple!